Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe (gluten-free option)
Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe! An easy, one-bowl, delicious and nutritious breakfast recipe that your whole family will love! Freezer-friendly with gluten-free and refined sugar free options!! #easybreakfast #pancakes #recipe #greekyogurt #breakfast #vitamix #healthy
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 16 pancakes
Preheat an electric griddle to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl mix together the Greek yogurt, eggs and vanilla. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
Add sugar, oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
If the batter is too thick, add milk 1 TBS at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
Grease a griddle or skillet by melting butter on it and moving it around until the surface is coated.
Pour ¼ cup portions of pancake batter onto the greased, heated surface.
Cook until bubbles start forming in the batter and the sides become set (about 2-4 minutes)
Flip and cook for 2-4 minutes on the second side, or until golden brown.
Ingredient substitution notes:
- Oat flour. You may substitute the oat flour with all-purpose flour, white whole wheat flour, or all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- All-purpose flour. You can substitute gluten-free all purpose flour, whole wheat flour or more oat flour (but if you make this choice the pancakes will be more delicate)
- Vanilla Greek yogurt. If you want to use plain Greek yogurt you may need to adjust the amount of sugar/coconut sugar in the recipe. You can make these fun by using your favorite Greek yogurt flavor!
- Granulated sugar. Any granulated sugar works well in this recipe! For a refined sugar free version use coconut sugar.
- Milk. Any dairy-free or regular dairy milk works perfectly in these healthy greek yogurt pancakes!
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 55.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1.9g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 26.2mg | Sodium: 89.2mg | Potassium: 39.2mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 4.5g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 0.4mg