Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad (no mayo)!
This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad has no mayo and is packed full of healthy ingredients! It comes together super-fast and is a great way to use leftover chicken!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 people
In a large mixing bowl, mash avocado.
Add Greek yogurt and stir until combined.
Add dill, onion powder, garlic powder, lime juice salt, and pepper and stir until combined.
Add chicken to avocado mixture and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 30-60 minutes for flavors to blend together.
Serve on a sandwich, in a wrap or over salad greens for a tasty lunch or dinner!
*If you do not have leftover chicken on hand, cook 2 lbs of chicken breasts following these instructions:
- Put chicken breasts in a medium pot and cover with water or chicken broth by 2".
- Add spices of your choice (garlic powder salt, pepper, onion powder, herbs, etc.) and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 20-30 minutes or until chicken can be easily shredded with a fork.
- Remove chicken from water and shred.
- Chill shredded chicken in the refrigerator until cool (at least 1 hour).
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12.6g | Fat: 5.6g | Cholesterol: 25.8mg | Potassium: 228.9mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.8g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.5mg