Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette! 5 minutes & 5 ingredients results in the tastiest dressing you’ve ever made! Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar free & vegan!
Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazing weekend celebrating your Mommas Or being celebrated if you are a momma! Or both! 🙂 Today I’m sharing how to make this healthy & delicious Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe! This dressing literally takes 3 minutes to make and has only five ingredients! It’s a healthy and delicious way to make any salad taste amazing.
Why Should you make Homemade Salad Dressing?
- No Chemicals! We eat a LOT of salad in this house. If I had to estimate, I’d say that we it a salad with dinner 5 out of 7 nights a week. As a result, I make this dressing all.the.time. It adds rich flavor to your salad while skipping all the chemicals & sugars found in many store-bought dressings.
- MUCH Healthier! This Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette is made using healthy oil, natural sweetener, and high-quality balsamic vinegar! It is completely dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan & paleo!
- Easy & Convenient! Once you give this a try & see just how easy it is to make your own dressing at home…you will never have to worry about running to the store for the bottled stuff ever again!
How to make Homemade Salad Dressing!
I (almost) feel bad calling this a recipe. Mixing a few ingredients in a glass jar and shaking it up seems too easy to document it. However, I want to share all the little parts of my kitchen with you…especially the easy ones! Because I want you to know that eating healthy IS easy! You can make healthy foods at home in less time than it takes to run to the store!
There are really only a few steps that go into making this paleo Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette:
1. Add ingredients to a jar.
Literally that is the first and major step. In these photos I used a regular glass jar, however I have this Salad Dressing Mixer Jar and I LOVE it! It is almost always sitting in my fridge with some variety of homemade dressing or another (usually this maple balsamic vinaigrette)!
2. Shake it up!
Next we get fancy and shake the jar to incorporate the ingredients! 😉 Once again, so easy!
There is not resting or waiting time needed between mixing and serving! So go right ahead and pour it over your favorite salad!
4. Double or tripling the recipe.
I find that this recipe makes enough for a medium-sized crowd! But if you are serving more people, it is very easy to double or even triple this maple balsamic vinaigrette recipe!
How to store homemade salad dressing:
Store this maple balsamic vinaigrette in one of the aforementioned glass containers in the refrigerator. It keeps for up to two weeks in the refrigerator, although it never lasts that long in my house! 🙂
Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette: Ingredients & Substituions
This Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette is my favorite dressing! However, I do have to pause for a moment to implore you to use high-quality ingredients when making this recipe.
- Balsamic Vinegar. There is a difference between excellent balsamic vinegar and your run-of-the-mill varieties. As I’ve discussed before, traditional balsamic vinegar should be so thick that it pours like syrup. It should be dark brown and taste sweet. It should most definitely NOT be thin, watery, or sour-tasting. My absolute favorite balsamic vinegar in the entire world can be found here. If you haven’t tried true, aged, high-quality balsamic vinegar yet, please please give it a whirl! You will NOT be disappointed!
- Olive oil. The same holds true for high-quality olive oil! One way I enjoy mixing this recipe up is using flavor-infused olive oils instead of plain! They really add an extra special flavor!
- Mustard. Any variety of mustard works well in this recipe!
- Maple syrup. Pure maple syrup is my favorite way to sweeten this homemade salad dressing recipe, because it really imparts a beautiful flavor. However honey is also a great choice!
Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette (Paleo)
Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette! 5 minutes & 5 ingredients results in the tastiest dressing you've ever made! Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar free & vegan!
- Add ingredients into a glass container or jar (with a lid) in the order listed.
- Shake jar vigorously until completely combined.
- Serve on your favorite salad or store in the refrigerator to use later!
If using cold from the refrigerator make sure you shake it up to re-blend the ingredients. I usually run my jar under warm water before giving it a good shake!
My hubby and kids made me feel so loved yesterday! They made me the sweetest card, surprised me with some amazing new kitchen items, AND I didn’t even have to cook dinner (because even those of us who love being in the kitchen need a break every now and then)! 🙂 I loved how excited my kids were about the day too!
They bounded down the stairs in the morning and couldn’t wait to show me the flowers they had each picked out for me! During our bedtime routine when we asked them, to “Tell us a time you had fun today?” My son’s answer was two simple words, “Mother’s Day.” And my oldest daughter said the same! We try so hard to teach them that it’s better to give than to receive, and it feels so sweet when something like that starts to stick! 🙂 I felt like Queen Mommy and even though I don’t need anything like that to feel loved, it definitely was an amazing day!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for supporting JoyFoodSunshine! 🙂